Medicomp is in search of a Cardiac Sales Territory Manager for their North Eastern territory (MD, DC, VA, WV) with proven experience in:
- Medical or pharmaceutical sales in a Cardiac or Electrophysiology field
- Successful outside sales and territory management
- Cardiac physician contacts within the outlined territory
Medicomp has recently launched the world’s first 4-in-1 Holter, Event, and Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) monitor in a patch style device. We employ a patented and highly sophisticated algorithm and we can show you how to easily differentiate ourselves from the competition. In addition, we have completely revised our report format with many unique features that give control back to physicians. We are looking for someone in the DC, MD, VA and WV market to help educate customers on how Medicomp can help both their organization and the patients they serve.
About the position:
This is a first line sales position responsible for growing sales and growing /maintaining existing Medicomp accounts. You will be responsible for traveling throughout a multi-state territory and providing competition killing customer service to high-value accounts.
- DC; MD; VA; WV
- Candidate will need to reside within the territory
- Meet or exceed annual revenue targets.
- Develop an annual business plan with quarterly revisions to ensure proper targeting, strategy, and tactics.
- Develop/enhance relationships in accounts, and internally, to grow market share while resolving any service issues to ensure customers’ complete satisfaction.
- Religiously maintain Salesforce.com with call notes as well as detailed account profiles & interactions.
- Update management and marketing on industry trends, product advancements, & customer needs.
- A proven track record of success with a minimum of 2-5 years of medical or pharmaceutical sales experience within Cardiac or Electrophysiology with demonstrable relationships in those fields.
- Ability to travel 40 to 50% of the time, including overnight travel
- A four (4) year degree.
- Active Non-Compete Agreements with competitive companies must not be in force.
- Understating how to navigate a medical environment such as a physician office, clinic, or hospital.
- Experience selling a service based solutions to customers.
- Able to work and succeed independently without supervision.
- Cardiology or Electrophysiology experience.
Compensation and Benefits:
- We’ll start you with a base annual salary that is commensurate with your experience.
- In addition to your base, we offer a generous commission structure with unlimited potential. Just by making plan, that’s $150K.
- We have great benefits _ including, medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), life insurance.
- A generous PTO plan _ including, 10 paid holidays, paid vacation (three weeks in your first full year) and sick time.
- We have a family oriented culture and an open management approach.
If you feel you have the required qualities and experience for the exciting role, please apply with confidence today.