T-Mobile US Inc is looking for a qualified and motivated Senior Salesforce Administrator to join their growing team.
In this role you will design and implement Salesforce.com solutions using standard configuration and establish configuration best practices. Create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation and triggers. Develop, create and schedule running of customized reports and dashboards. Develop and deliver Salesforce.com training to employees and serve as primary point of contact for the service. May also perform implementation, configuration, or tuning.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Tier 2 Help Desk Support: Answers escalated questions from field regarding Salesforce.com products.
- Assist Jr Help Desk Staff: serves as resource for more junior members, provides guidance and best practices.
- Data Analysis and Processing: Provides Salesforce.com reporting and analysis to business leaders as requested.
- Communication with Application Stakeholders: Partners with business to address application needs.
- Serves as technical expert on Salesforce projects with direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration and testing
- Application Ownership and Management: Serves as primary program manager for Salesforce.com, Examples: Profile and Permission set management, Process Builder, Workflow management
- Proactively provide ongoing systems administration, including data management and architecture, documentation, reporting, end-user training as well as develop operating processes and procedures consistent with policies related to platform use.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- 4 Year Degree in Business or Computer related field OR 6 - 8 Years related work experience
- 2 Years Tier 2 Help Desk
- 4-5 Years Salesforce Experience and Salesforce 211 Certification
- 2-4 Years in Business or Marketing related position
- 2 Years management working with Visual Force/Apex and Lightening Components
- 5 Year CPQ Administration
- 4 Year ERP related Experience
- 4-5 Years creating, editing and deploying Visual Force/Apex code on Salesforce components
If you feel you have the required qualities and experience for the exciting role, please apply with confidence today.